We love that you’re a part of Lonely Pages Book Tours. Here are the essential guidelines you have to follow to be a part of the tour.
For signing up:
– You must have a Netgalley or Edelweiss account since we distribute e-copies of ARCs via one of the two sites. You should also be able to accept PDF or EPUB format for the tours we host directly from the author.
For your allotted post:
- Your review must be 3 stars or higher for the tour since book tours are for promotion. If you gave the book a lower rating , we will ask you to do a promotion in your alloted date and you can post the review after the tour is over. This will not affect your chances for the upcoming tours.
- On your allotted date, the post should be up before the day ends in your timezone.
- If you can’t post at your said date, you should email us within 48 hours or you wouldn’t be able to participate in upcoming tours.
You must add the following to your posts:
- Book cover + synopsis
- Author details
- Tour banner
- Tag us with our social media handle so we can boost you.